Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Mallard photos

Call me crazy but when the Mallards came for a return visit I was ready with camera in hand. That's because I had just missed a primo photo of my cat sitting on a rock watching a bunny down below.
I first noticed them on the sidewalk in front of my house. I swear that they took one look at me and decided to say a personal hello. They waddled through the garden, across the lawn and up beside the car in the drive to see what I was holding in my hands. I think they were hoping for something tasty. So I took pictures and video. And more pictures. I am always amazed (despite the fact I have a very good camera) of the amount of blurred photos. Could it be me? 
Here are a couple more pictures of the Mr. and Mrs. I promise no more unless something stupendous happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment