Saturday, May 22, 2010

Second batch of seedlings survive

It turned out that the fungus my seedlings have did not give them damping off disease. They are alive and doing well. Strange because there is definitely something moldy looking attached to the peat pots they are growing in.  I did manage to mix up the labels I made for their names. I am not overly surprised as they went in and out of the fridge for 8 weeks before they made it upstairs. There is definitely one rattlesnake master seedling. Then there about 6 of something and about 20 of something else (either Gillenia or Chelone). It will be a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment