Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Death becomes you

 I have been reading many blogs lately and seeing lots of beautiful photos of snow covered plants. Where I lived in Canada is close to the most southern region of Ontario. We get snow. It is happening all around me, an hour north, two hours west, but in my neighborhood, nothing.




I like snow.



  I like it as gardener and I  like to walk in it and watch it fall from the sky.


And so while I wait for the snow to come


I must be patient

and try to enjoy



what I have.




9 comments:

  1. There is no snow just north of you either (here in Huttonville) . It seems odd to be without snow, when I am reading blogs south of us, where there is lots of snow. I don't mind waiting a bit longer though. Just so long as we have snow for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow will come. The plants are expecting it. We got ours this past week and so much of it too. I too was a bit impatient for its arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had snow and you're welcome to it! Lots of rain again now so just the way I like it :-) Loved the poetical style of this entry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you will have a beautiful white Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for kind comments. I too hope for a white Christmas. My fingers are crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is one of life's great lessons, patience...may we all be blessed with it! I hope you do get your beautiful white Christmas Patty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are lovely and I wish we had your weather. Cannot see any of my plants at the moment. So be careful what you wish for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also have to wait a lot for snow. One or two months at least. I do feel a bit jealous of all the beautiful pictures of snow everybody has in their blogs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patty, I did not know about the MG update. I will call our extension officer. It would be fun to meet up.If you have the info. please email me.

    ReplyDelete