Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Receive Posts via Email




With luck I have correctly set things up so that you can receive my posts via email and mobile. With 15 minutes of research I decided on MailChimp and it was fairly easy to do, minus the occasional what does this mean?. I am quietly stepping into the 21st or maybe 20th century here.
The form should be at the end of the current post unless you are viewing more than one post at a time and then it will be down at the bottom somewhere.
I would appreciate any feedback so that I can fine tune the email subscription. Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. I just realized you had another blog!! Your gillenia is my porterantus! I is known by two names. It's common name is Bowman's Root. I've had it for years. It takes dry shade effortlessly. 'Pink Profusion' needs more water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get those plants, I am almost chomping on the bit as they say. So delicate and blowsy, I want it now.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Great. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete